We take pride in delivering Intelligent Designs and Engaging Experiences for clients all over the World.
- The genes operating in a person’s thigh fat are hugely different from those in his or her belly fat.
- For men’s fat, 125 genes are expressed differently in the belly than in the thighs.
- For women’s fat, it’s 218 genes expressed differently in belly than thighs.
- Most of those genes are unique to women, but 59 genes are the same as those that varied in male fat.
- The most notable genes that differed are known as homeobox genes.
- Subcutaneous (soft fat) which lies right under your skin.
- Visceral (hard fat) located deep in your abdomen.
- Managing stress
- Eating less
- Eating healthy food
- Moving more
- Both fats store roughly 3,500 calories’ worth of fat per kg
- Both fats grow when you eat more calories than you burn on a daily basis
- Both fats shrink in size when you lose weight.
We need to focus on shifting stagnating fluids which will eventually turn into fat.
We then work with fat burning by utilising lipolysis, which is the breakdown of fatty tissue.
Once we deflate the belly, we can then begin to build healthy lean muscle to assist with long term weight management.